Terms and conditions
- Cancelations: – Unless 48 hours notice is given lessons must be paid for.
- Road safety: We reserve the right to withdraw our cars for tests without notice should the pupil prove not to be up to test standard.
- Responsibility: We cannot be held responsible for postponements of lessons due to illness or mechanical breakdown, nor for driving tests postponed by the Driving Standards Agency.
Fail your test – We pay for your second test fee subject to conditions below
Adrians Wheels will pay for your practical driving test the second time if you fail the first time if the following conditions are met
- the pupil has to have 29 lessons & pay for a mock test.
- you have to have at least one lesson per week with no breaks in your tuition
- pupil has to pay for a mock test from one of adrians wheels instructors and reach a satisfactory standard and only then the final decision is then down to your instructor that teaches you to drive
- if you are ready for your test Adrian’s Wheels will book and pay for your test to Driving Standards Agency for weekday tests only, for hire of the car and lesson before test will be charged at normal rate.
Terms and conditions on block bookings
48 Hours notice on cancelation of lesson, or you will be charged for that lesson.
When you have a block of 10 lessons, you take out your lessons on the day with your Instructors, you stick to the times and day you take out with your instructor. You only change if your instructor has room in their diary to change days and time.
If the pupil decides they don’t want lessons with their instructor and decides they don’t want lessons anymore, all lessons will be charged at full lesson prices, and a cancelation fee of £25.00